As the Gridpedia project is currently in its early stages, please feel free to report bugs or feature requests below (or via our mailinglist).
- Bugs in wiki
- Bugs in dump
- clean rdf:comment export, i.e., remove Wiki-syntax and only export plain text. For this, use Java-MediaWiki parser, e.g., Bliki.
- Bugs in documentation:
- fehlender Titel, Version
- use Semantic Web Browser to display external data, in particular see:also and owl:sameAs links
- use Semantic Internal Objects to "hide" n-ary relations?
- set up an RDF store backend and use it to support a sparql-endpoint and maybe use to query internal wiki data for a proper graph display (similar to , )
Next TODOs are:
- install a proper issue tracker - http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:IssueTracker
- enhance help/examples and interface
- update usage examples > currently, pictures are outdated
- add screenscast showing the main editing, adding, searching activities
- do a small evaluation (2-3 users), and find out how usable the current interface is