Gridpedia is different from other ontologies, as it allows users to collaboratively define concepts (in a structured and unstructured manner). That is, users may model a concept via unstructured text (e.g., a definition), but also via structured information (e.g., relations of a particular concept to other concepts). The contents of Gridpedia are exported (as a stable knowledge base dump) via RDF/XML format and thus may be used in any other tool or context. GridPedia features already a lot of content: There are currently 0 classes, 0 properties, and 0 instances defined. You should contribute, too!
- 6 Nov 2013 (CET): Updates throughout the ontology
- 5 July 2012 (CET): Published GridPedia dump v2
- 21 June 2012 (CET): Updated Help:Introduction
- 17 May 2012 (CET): Extended Help-Section
- 31 January 2012 (CET): Gridpedia.org goes live ...
Dataset and Online Access
The contents of the Gridpedia wiki are frequently exported as stable RDF/XML dumps:
- 21:59, 5 July 2012 (CET): V0.2 as stable RDF dump.
- 23:42, 31 January 2012 (CET): V0.1 as stable RDF dump.
A listing of available versions (together with changelogs) can be found at http://gridpedia.org/dumps/. Further, the lastest stable version of our Gridpedia knowledge base is published via Linked Data principles at http://gridpedia.org/id/ (e.g., http://gridpedia.org/id/Actor).
Contact and Contributions
The Gridpedia project is hosted and maintained at the AIFB (KIT). In particular, the MeRegioMobil and iZeus project contributed to the contents of the current version of this wiki. See also the Gridpedia:About page for further information on the contents of Gridpedia.
- The wiki is maintained by Felix Obenauer.
- The project is supervised by Andreas Wagner (primary contact) and Andreas Harth.
The following students have supported the project: Jurema Köhler, Sebastian Richter, and Felix Obenauer.
Support and Community
If you would like to contribute to this project, please log in or request an account. Also, feel free to ask any question via our mailing list at - visit us at http://groups.google.com/group/gridpedia/. Sign up to the mailing list by emailing mailto:email@example.com. Note, the wiki and dump postprocessing is currently in its beta phase - please report any bugs or feature request to our bugs and features page (or mailinglist).